Friday, October 28, 2011

Frugal Art Class

We like to do some sort of art project on Friday's. I do not like to spend a lot of money or time on art...lol...call me crazy...but it's just for fun at this point. So, today's frugal art project was painting a pumpkin! I just printed off a pumpkin coloring sheet.
I always like less mess when we paint, so an easy and cheap way to contain our paint is to use cupcake liners!
Another thing we often do is give little ones a Q-Tip to paint with...it's easy for them to handle and we can just throw it away when we are done!
The finished product! These pumpkins will make wonderfully beautiful fall decor, don't ya think?

1 comment:

  1. I love this Kim! How fun! How clean! We are not big "art" people, either..yet they do well to explore it and make crafts-no better fun that for Autumn, Thanksgiving and Christmas!

    Thanks so much for sharing your great idea!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete