Monday, November 21, 2011

Fall Centerpiece


I was looking around....trying to figure out what I could make into a fall centerpiece....this is what we came up with! I love it! I love that it was free! I love that Rob helped me with it! We saw in a magazine that people decorated with chunks of tree trunk, we thought it was cool....so out came the chainsaw....and this is what we ended up with.
I pray that the people who gather around this table will share the love of the Lord and we will have sweet and godly fellowship this Thanksgiving. I pray that they will all be able to feel God's love for them...and be thankful.

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Kim! Thanks for sharing this!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely centerpiece! It looks very inviting! :)

    I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful centerpiece! I'm slow at catching up on blogs I missed last week, so I wanted to say I pray you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete