Monday, October 10, 2011

Blended

you know something.... I have waited, watched, and prayed for this to happen....and it did~ God is SO good~ our family has finally, really and truly, blended! I no longer see birth siblings gravitating to each other, I no longer see that when we ask them to stand or sit together as a group, birth siblings always stuck to each other. I no longer see the birth sibling groups always watching their own siblings to make sure they are OK. they no longer ask to make SURE their OWN birth sibling will also have a snack...they are blended. They are all mixed together. We are a true and real FAMILY! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful testimony! God Bless your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I'm sure you will see many, many more blessings!

    ReplyDelete